CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thanks Ma!

Mama T.R.
For trusting I could do my job and making sure that I was paid well to do it; for making sure my team and I were cared for in the best possible way; for letting my child be a friend of her children; for always standing up against discrimination; for always doing what's right; for becoming a friend

Mameh G.M.
For hiring me in the first place even if I was over-qualified; for believing that I could do better; for treating me like a friend rather than a staff member; for all the beers and the night-outs; never thought we'd be as close as neighbors and girl friends

Mama M.H.
For always standing up for us; for working so hard to raise her son on her own; for believing in people and raising them up; for being humble and great, able to teach and be taught at the same time

Ma'am F.W.
For making me part of a family that was never my own and accepting my child as hers as well; for understanding why I may never get married; for knowing my limitations; for opening her home

Mama N.C.
For standing up to my Dad when I couldn't; for trying to be the best mother she could be; for finding herself and becoming her own person

And for all the mothers of all my friends, some of whom I've been so privileged to meet and others I have not, because of you I have such great people in my life. They are reflections of you and how wonderful you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home