CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

lost & found

Sometimes I feel lost
... lost in a crowd of faces
... lost in a sea of dreams
... lost in a field of emotions
where no one can find me

Sometimes I feel
I am at a loss
... at a loss for words
... at a loss for feelings
... at a loss for being

Sometimes I'd like to be found
But more often than not,
I find that I'd rather be alone

These days though,
Sometimes being alone
Doesn't feel so lonely

Being held
Being understood
Means more to someone lost

Because it doesn't mean
always needing you around

Just knowing that you do
... in a crowd of faces
... in a sea of dreams
... in a field of emotions
is knowing that I found you

And sometimes knowing that
is enough to someone lost
Knowing means I don't have to be found

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home