CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

my blogging history

February 19, 2006 -- 9:16pm

I haven't been this attentive at updating this thing since I made this blog more than a year ago. I've actually had some time in my hands now that I operate the office's pay-per-click campaign on the week-end. Adwords doesn't quite take so long, but Yahoo Search Marketing can take a few years, so blogging kills the time.

I started out posting my poetry and favorite songs on my blog. Letting the angst out so to speak. It worked for awhile, I loved writing specially when I felt bad. Actually thought it helped my writing skills (not that there was much to begin with anyway).

Later on it became quite a habit - posting and reading other blogs as well. That is, until our office suddenly banned the entire site from viewing inside company premises. Not that I blogged all the time, but I've realized blogging isn't just for the angst-driven but also for the amazingly shrewd. Blogging first was just part of leisure then it became part of research, and then business, and now it has grown to become a a separate solid industry.

Now I'm back at it with more favorite blogs than I ever thought I'd have. But by nature I'm not really much of a blogger. Just like writing.

Okay... gotta go... my daughter just pooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home