CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

forgetting and forgotten

"Love is so short. Forgetting is so long." -- Pablo Neruda

I have always been the one to feel forgotten and abandoned, pathetic as that may sound. But forgetting is not that easy either.

When I feel forgotten, I often lash back with the idea that I shouldn't think about somebody who is most likely not thinking about me - not that it helps anyway.

When I feel the need to forget, I end up drowning. Drowning myself in work or alcohol - whichever is most easily accessible.

Sometimes I wish I did not have to go through either. But it has been months that it would seem like forever that I have felt neither. It is always one or the other, and it's just always difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home