CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Monday, March 21, 2005

behind

i'm pretty much behind on a lot of current events lately. haven't been listening to news, haven't been interested in news, and haven't cared about the news.
  • i heard some kids died from eating cassava.
  • i heard the abu sayaff took over a prison facility
  • i heard aviator already showed in theaters
  • i heard brad pitt and jennifer aniston broke up
  • i heard manny pacquiao lost to morales

well how late am i? pretty darn late i think. i feel like i've been cooped up somewhere in hibernation when in fact i haven't gone anywhere at all. maybe my brain just shut off for a couple of days.

i feel like i'm living in a cocoon of an existence. wrapped in some blanket of wariness that only seems to cover my immediate surroundings. so if it does not concern my daughter and our home, then i guess it's beyond my horizon. a problem though is that i don't want to come out of my cocoon.

i've discovered that caring too much is no good. it's frustrating, annoying, and tiring. maybe i'm wrong but i'm tired. so i don't really care.

maybe i should find myself a new job where i won't have to feel so tired all the time. or maybe i should get myself a new life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home