CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

when the night is cold

I'm not usually fond of the cold
But i have to admit
it is cozy

It's like a blanket
wrapping around you
tempting you to fall asleep

The cold reminds me of the night
because that is when its usually cold
the night is dreadful if its warm

So although i am not quite fond of the cold
I have to admit
it is cozy

Why am i not fond of the cold?

Because when it gets too cold
my nose reacts
and the portion of my arms just above the elbows
become increasingly uncomfortable

When the night is cold
i usually have my long-sleeved shirt with me
it keeps me warm at work
and my daughter keeps me warm at home
She likes cuddling up

I have given up on having a man keep me warm
because when the night is cold
there usually is no man to keep me warm
and i have gotten used to it
and now i prefer it

although i have to admit
i do miss it sometimes

to be in the arms of a man who loves me
to be in the arms of a man who would take care of me

that would be a queer turn of events
but that would be cozy too
especially when the night is cold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home