CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

boredom begins

It is a sad day for me today. Our team has just been divided into day and night shift. It's so sad because i won't be able to see half the team - the noisy, naughty, fun half of the team. I will truly truly miss them. Even if they are sometimes annoying and relatively horny, they are still the best at cheering me up and the best at having me tag along their mischief. There was never a boring night while they were around. They always kept me from falling asleep.

Now what WON'T happen now that they're no longer around? Well for one, there would be less scolding. Two, I wouldn't be able to eat out so often because there would no longer be any body guards to go along. For the unenlightened, our lunch is at 1:00am, so its not a walk in the park to go out and have lunch. Three, I wouldn't be able to smell their smoke belching after lunch. They were chain smokers in denial. Four, I wouldn't be able to laugh at their stupid and often times green jokes. Five, I wouldn't be able to notice if there would be any more pretty girls who joined the company. Six, I wouldn't have awkward moments where there was a guy looking over my shoulder while I text or type personal notes. Seven, I wouldn't have anybody to buy me unnecessary things like ice cream, candy, & gum and the not so unnecessary like food and medicine. Eight, there wouldn't be annoying nudges and emails asking for rescue when they couldn't find their assignments. And finally, there wouldn't be any excuse for mischief because there would be no one left to blame! Oh how sad!

And then I would have to keep my walkman in good condition as it would be the only thing to keep me awake. So I guess this is where the boredom begins. All work and no play I could handle, but all work and no guys to play with would be a whole lot harder to handle. I do hope we'd get to work together again. Its funny because, we are not really the best or the closest of friends, sometimes we don't even have anything in common except work. But the night seems to just lighten up when we get together. There is a group chemistry that just allows us to not kill each other. It may not have been always sunshine and flowers, but for sure there was always something to talk and laugh about. And that is worth coming to work for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home