CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

tired

these past few weeks, i have been so TIRED. it's like i have redefined the term from

tired ( tīrd ) adj. Exhausted of strength or energy; fatigued. Impatient; bored (care of answers.com)

to sleep-the-day-away, i-don't-want-to-do-anything tired. These days i catch myself staring blankly into space without a thought for minutes at a time. It makes me feel exceedingly stupid, directionless, and confused. It's annoying!

and i have come to realize how tiring it is to be tired. It's like the more i feel exhaustion, instead of being relieved, the tired feeling just grows exponentially as if taking over my being and my consciousness once more leaving me in the same whirlwind of nothingness.

Oh i am so tired!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home