CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Friday, April 22, 2005

my mother

I met my mother just the other day. I was so happy to see her after about 2 months. She just lives in Cebu, but apparently Cebu has become too big for a mother and child to run into each other when they live apart.

My mother isn't perfect. In fact, there are a lot of things about her that annoy me:
1. She nags a lot
2. She's a workaholic who complains non-stop about the stressors of her job.
3. She's very image conscious, which is terribly irritating because for the most part she's more concerned about physical appearance than practically anything else.

But i do love her though, very much.

I've learned a lot from her too. Not from what she says, but more from how she has grown.

1. I've learned that at any age, people deserve happiness in any form.
2. I've learned that people change... even after 30 years of what seems like consistency, people change.
3. I've learned that, no matter what other people say or do, a person will define him/herself in the matter he/she desires, and it will show in one way or another - whether it be desirable or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home