CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

No One. Nowhere. Nothing

No one.

It hurts too much to think that we are truly alone. When you're in pain, you can't really share that pain with anybody. Sure you can talk about it and pray about it, but in the end it's your pain & your burden to bear. There is no one else

Nowhere.

What's worse in this situation is when you literally have nowhere to go and no one to talk to. I'm not particularly proud that I have secluded myself to a point that I feel I actually have nowhere to go. I'm stuck where I am to feel the way I feel and just... endure (for lack of a better word). Pathetic isn't it?

Nothing

Right now I feel I have so much to say. I feel angry and I feel disappointed. I feel sad and frustrated. But then when it comes down to it, I feel so numb it's as if I feel everything and nothing at the same time.

I think that if I was given the opportunity to speak, I probably won't have anything to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home