CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

while i was... you were...

while i was in the midst of a desert
you were in the midst of your own abyss

while i was distracted by my world
you sought distraction from me

while i was consumed by my worries and cares
you went about your way wanting me to come with

while i was drowning in confusion
you wanted to swim along

while i was longing for peace
you shook the ground beneath me

while i was in love with you
you loved me even more

while i was in a cage of my creation
you waited for a hint of inspiration

that there would be an us
not just an i and a you...

but there is just me
and there is just you

because while i was...
you were...

and because i was
while you were...

i got hurt
and so did you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home