CAVEAT LECTOR

Read at your own risk. This blogger is not responsible for making sense.

Monday, September 06, 2004

not wanting

and so i found the time
and so i found the place
and so i found what was missing
or was i looking for something else?


was it serendipity
or was it destiny?
that when i walked away
you walked toward me?


and here we are
where are we?
who are we?
i have so many questions
is there no one to answer me?


i will sit
and i will be still
and i will be....
not wanting to be without you
away from me

but i can't stop
i can't stop thinking
what tomorrow will bring

and so i will be still
and await whatever befalls
my lost fate
i have yet to find
beyond the tattered walls
the walls of the present
the chains of the past
the limits of the future
will hold me at last


but still i have no answers
all i have is feelings
all i have is duties
all i have is fleeting
all i have is nothing
nothing
because i will be...
not wanting to be without you
away from me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home